Hello, we're Tgraphics, the professional choice for screen printing, embroidery and advertising specialties in WV since 1984.
We've designed some really amazing shirts...
We also create
- Camp Shirts
- Denim Shirts
- Employee Incentives
- Golf Shirts
- Knit Caps
- Match Books
- Mesh Jerseys
- Mouse Pads
- Oxford Shirts
- Pom Poms
- Quality T-shirts
- School Band
- Stadium Cushions
- Sweat Pants
- Tank Tops
- Tie Dyed Tees
- Tote Bags
- Track Uniforms
- Travel Bags
- Travel Mugs
- Travel bags
- Twill Shirts
- Wedding Favors
- Wind Shirts
Our well-trained, experienced crafts-people produce the highest quality goods in-house.
Tgraphics has grown on the simple principle that if we apply skill, integrity and hard work and back it all up with superior customer service, success will follow. We build relationships to allow us to understand what our customers want and how they want it, and we look forward to doing the same with you.
You may ask, what's the secret to our success? It's simple. Our process makes it perfect.
We talk, we get to know one another, and we listen to what you have in mind for your project.
This is a jolly time and you'll have a comfy seat and a tasty beverage waiting for you.
Once we know what you want, we’ll create an estimate and have our people contact your people.
This is what is known as “having your ducks in a row.”
Once agreements are made, our *magical gnomes will sprinkle their dust over your project and make everything nice.
*In fact, we do not employee gnomes, magical nor magicless varieties. This work is only preformed by the most skilled and experienced craftspeople.
This is the part where we make dreams come true.
When you're pleased with your design much care is taken in creating your products in-house or by one of our preferred vendors.
Hot off the presses, products depart from our loving hands and embark on a journey toward their new owners. There are high-fives and confetti all-around.
We're proud of every product we ship and of all the amazing people we've done business with over the years.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you design a logo for me?
- Yes! We have a full-time artist that can design a custom logo, best of all this service is included in your set-up fees!
- How long is the turnaround time?
- Turn-around time varies throughout the year, standard production time usually runs 7-10 business days. Larger orders please allow extra production time.
- What if I have a rush order?
- Most rush orders can be accommodated, additional rush charges may apply. Please ask a sales representative for details.
- Do I have to pay setup-fees on re-orders?
- No, if you are ordering more than 50 pieces we will waive your re-order fees. For promotional product re-orders please ask your sales representative.
- How do I know that I will like the finished product?
- You will! We will not produce any order until you have visually seen, loved and signed off on your art proof!
- I just want a few t-shirts-can you do that?
- Yes! No order is too small or too big!
- What if I’m not satisfied with my order?
- You will be! If not we will do everything we can to make it right-it’s our guarantee and that’s why we’ve been in business for over 28 years!
- What if I don’t see what I’m looking for on your website or in your catalog?
- Chances are we can find it! With millions of products available to you, just ask a sales representative!